Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dirty Runs Dun Dirt Cheap

I did it, I did it, I did it!!! I RAN A 10K . THE DIRTY DASH ...I was not planning on doing the 10k, I was planning on doing the 5k...but when we got to the end of the 5k part I decided I could keep going. Mason was so sweet the whole way. He held onto my hand many parts, pulled me up steep hills, was so very patient and kept telling me how proud he was of me.


Our decked out van for the day.


OH YAH!!!! Feeling so very dirty.





We had a big team, this was only half.








LOTS of fun things to do on this bootcamp style coarse. Here are the ropes. We had to go over walls, under walls, through a cow poo bog of water a half mile long, through snow blowing machines, and down a huge slip n slide.








At the end here was a huge pit of mud.













It was hard, and so very fun!











Mason's brother Ian got to come join our team, it was great to have him there. He is on the left.

















My crazy dirty husband (the only time I can really get away with saying that one!)















No comments:

Post a Comment