Sunday, September 18, 2011

Boating





A couple guys from Mason's work took a bunch of people out on the lake. It was a school day, so Shelby and Connor are missing here.



Clover had fun playing on the beach, eatting the BBQ, and getting on the boat.







She loved watching dad and mom having a pathetic time out on the water.




Mason wakeboarded....










...but didn't have much success at all.











So he had more fun just being pulled (like me). Oh, and do you ask where are all the pictures of me??? Well, I asked the same thing after I got back in the boat, Mason told me he just couldn't hold Clover and take pictures at the same time. Really, I got a ton of shots doing it with Clover on my lap. Oh well, I always am amazed how men have a hard time muli-tasking.















We even took Clover out on the water....and before you call child protective services, we went at a snail's pace.












and yes, this is us going FULL speed with her. She didn't want to get out. So when she did get back in the boat, the dude at the wheel decided to really whip some girls around in the raft. AROUND AND AROUND we went...and that is when Clover decided to upchuck her hamburger and watermelon right down the front of ME.


















No comments:

Post a Comment