Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cute Photos Of The Week

Messing around with my blog...and decided to pop up a couple photos taken this week. Not much new with our family. Shelby went to BYU softball camp last week, and she is leaving tomorrow for YW Girls camp for a week. She will have to come back a day early, because we are off on our road trip to Texas. It's been HOT HOT HOT here in Utah!!!! FINALLY! I have longed for heat, and I mean I want our 100 degrees! Just give it to me...I can take it. I am so sick of spring weather. I know I should be grateful for all the rain, it's just getting old. So my heat has arrived...Clover has found her own way to beat the heat....GET INTO A PITCHER OF WATER!


Someone is into the chocolate that my visiting teachers brought over for me. (I'll take those chocolaty brown eyes any day).


No comments:

Post a Comment