Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sledding With Mom















Today I decided to take the kids sledding. We had a pretty healthy storm last night, which replinished our melted snow. Clover has never been sledding before. SHE LOVED IT!!!! She loved the tallest and fastest hills. We were there for about 45 minutes and I had to pull her to the car screaming when we were done.







These snow pants I found in a closet, were Connors when he was 3- when we first moved to Utah. They were a little big for her (she is not wearing 3t's yet) but they worked just fine.
















Connor said he had so much fun with Mom sledding. I don't really do it much, because it's such a chore to get all the gear on. It just sounds so much more relaxing sitting in a warm car reading my book. But...not today. Connor made a small snow jump and Clover and I tried it out with the sled. We took a bit of air, and Clover and I both fell on onto our backs laughing. Connor thought that was great.















1 comment:

  1. Your a Good mom... I've have been telling everyone asking if I have taken Q sledding "Sledding is a 'dad' activity" You wont catch me taking kids sledding.

    ReplyDelete