Monday, February 7, 2011

New Blog- New Post

Ok...for complicated technical reasons, I had to start a new blog. I am so sorry about this. I really am upset about it. So nothing much has really happened with us Coltrin bunch. We didn't do much for the Super Bowl, except invite Uncle Ian over for pizza and root beer.
Mason came home with this root beer that looks just like our molasses bottle.

Connor is off track today. He still is required (by me) to keep his reading up. I love his wonderful cozy reading position.
Well since it is winter and playing outside is not much of an option, I signed Connor up for swim lessons again. It really does break up a long boring day.



At the pool is a baby pool, which Clover is able to splash and swim while her brother is taking lessons.



So if you have my old blog "Our Moments" saved on your blog site or any other bookmark...pls change this to the new blog "Live Laugh Love".

1 comment: