Saturday, August 6, 2011

New Teen Bedroom

Shelby has been begging for some time to change her room. I told her she has to earn $50 for paint, and then she can redo her room. This week she handed me $50 and so the room makeover was in full swing.
These are her BEFORE SHOTS of her room. (take note of the white table...will later explain).
Shelby hated the salmon color on the walls. (In the beginning, this was not her room but a guest bedroom). So when she took over the room we bought her bedding and curtains to "teen it up".
Gone is the salmon in with the dark purple...this above photo looks lavendar...not.
These are the AFTER SHOTS....the curtains are her old curtains...we will change those out for long black and white ones. For now the pink doesn't look bad, and they will stick around until I get the right ones up.

Shelby and I worked on a framing project for her walls. This is framed black and white fabric.


A better look at our wall art.
Note... this is the white table in the "before" shot. I spray painted it black and then cut some leftover white beadboard and glued it to the top. Turned out CUTE!

Shelby loves her new room!!!! I love it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment